Sunday, 2 November 2014

....and we're back. Since my last update I've graduated from my Masters in Architecture, and have now to figure out what happens next. Also, since my last update (although I had been expecting it for some time now) the laptop the got me through college finally died. I've since upgraded and tonight have resumed my daily speedpainting exercises, as well as other art study. To that end I've just resumed progress on "upgrading" some of my better spitpaints to finished illustrations.

Fortunately my now old machine died during October, or rather INKtober, so I managed to ink my way through a digital hiatus. You can check out my efforts at my instagram account: http://instagram.com/madraallta

Here's the regular upload of spitpaintings, including a speedpainting of Nosferatu / Dracula which got featured on the #Sketch_Dailies website! http://www.sketchdailies.com/media/528221764233347072:

"Barbarian Queen"

"Dracula" (Nosferatu)

"Camel Rider"

"Companion"

"Deathride" 

"Fists of fury"

"Ghost King"

"Ghost King"

"Hunter"

"Orc Warlord"

No comments:

Post a Comment