Thursday, 4 December 2014

Sorry for the delay in this update, I wanted to wait for 15 spitpaints, which would make 365!! A year of spitpainting. Back when I started doing these I aimed for ten. After that, the next goal was thirty, since I seem to remember reading somewhere that it takes a month of dedication to make something a habit... I quickly forgot about that challenge!

I made some screengrabs of my spitpaint folder to look at the development, these are in chronological order, with the most recent at the end (apologies for the massive files):







Back to the usual format for the most recent fifteen:

"Treasure Keeper"

"Spider Coccoon" 

"Treasure Keeper"

"Burning Ship"

"Wendigo"

"Red Waterfalls"

"Wendigo" & "Foggy Lake"

"Glacier Lord"

"Bone Collector"

"Ice Elf"

"Ice Elf"

"Glacier Lord"

"Glacier Lord"

"Porco Nero" & "Burning Ship"

"Red Waterfalls"

No comments:

Post a Comment